BRUbelt ® . BRUbelt Hybrid
High-tensile flat belts for lifting, industrial doors & architecture.
Flat belts with utmost dynamic tensile strength, customized designs and inter-connection solutions.
Applications in the areas of lifting gear, conveyor systems, industrial doors and lift systems in the warehouse logistics.
The outstanding feature of our product is the combination of high tensile strenght steel cord with hard-wearing high-tech polymers for realizing state-of-the-art drive technologies in confined spaces. Compared to conventional steel ropes, the BRUbelt flat belt offers a higher load-bearing capacity with a reduced metal cross-section.
The table below gives an overview of our product portfolio. Our particular strength is in customizing and developing specific designs in collaboration with our customers. Depending on the application, we are also able to integrate copper conductors or optical fibers in addition to the steel cords (BRUbelt Hybrid).
- High flexibility
- High tensile strength and abrasion resistance
- Several million bending cycles possible without loss in strength
- Good resistance to fuels and other media
- Halogene-free and silicone-free
Advantages in application
- Maintenance-free - low service costs and clean handling
- Smaller and more economic drive solutions
- Up to 3 times longer service life compared to common steel ropes
- Low noise emission
- Simple installation through fixed BRUbelt end fittings
- Standard temperature range: - 20 °C to + 60 °C
- Up to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
The exact limitations of use are generally dependent on loading. Higher / lower temperature ranges can be considered in customized designs.
- High-tensile galvanized steel cords
- Abrasion-resistant, thermoplastic dual-layer polymer jacket
- Jacket color: black (other colors available on request)
BRUbelt . Connection options
- End fittings
- Clamping plates
- Mounting kit with wedge